Tuesday, March 8, 2011

God is lonely

I just stole the following post from Dan's Facebook. It makes me laugh! And, this blog is all about remembering the little things about my boy's lives. This is one of those things I will always want to remember Jonah saying to Dan.
Jonah: Mr. Reggie says that God's alone, but He's not. Jesus is with Him.
Me: What? When did Mr. Reggie say God was alone?
Jonah: You know...that song that Mr. Reggie sings..."You are God alone."
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
18 hours ago · · · See Friendship

3 comments:

rob h said...

I eagerly await the post where Jonah asks if God is a plumber because "Victory in Jesus" says he plunged me to victory, whatever that means.

Barb said...

That is hilarious! What a hoot :)

4 J's said...

Love it! Made me LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails