Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowmen in Florida?

I bought the cutest Smocked Snowman Bubble off of Ebay before Micah was born. I thought it would be super cute for one of those snowy type days. You know, the kind we don't get here in Florida. So, I put Micah in it for church yesterday even though it was close to 80 degrees. As you can see, he was just thrilled with the idea! ;-)



To be honest, he was the happiest, sweetest baby all day but by the time we walked in the door from church, he was D-O-N-E!! He was ready to be undressed and put in his bed for a long nap. So, I undressed him and was getting ready to put him in bed but a certain 4 year old asked to hold his little brother.

It seems being in Jonah's arms made everything better for this little chunkey monkey! And, it didn't mess up his nap because he slept over 4 hours.

1 comment:

Aja said...

Are you still swaddling him or is he on his belly? I need the secret to his good sleep...although I fear it is just not meant to be for my kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails