Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Micah's Monthly Update- Month Three

Dear Sweet Micah,

What a fun month this has been! I was so worried that you would be a hard baby. Jonah was such a good baby and I just knew there was no way you could compete with that. I. WAS. WRONG! You are the easiest. happiest baby I have ever seen. Well, except for rides in the car. You are so awful in the car that I find myself avoiding going anywhere as to not have to endure your screams. But, other than car rides, you are an amazing little baby boy.

You started really smiling this month and I can't get enough of it. I have to avoid eye contact with you during feedings or you grin too much to actually eat. Sometimes I hate to put you in the bed to go to sleep because your face is just lit up with a smile. You do not like to be rocked to sleep. You want to be put in the bed wide awake and let you drift off on your own. We had to really work for over a month on that with your big brother but you got it down within a few days.

You are such a fun little baby boy! I wish I could keep you little forever but I know I can't. So, I will enjoy each stage with you. I treasure the time I've had at home with you and know we have so many fun days ahead. You make my heart so happy and full!


CURRENT LIKES
  • Your play mat
  • The swing
  • Having your hair washed
  • Bath time
  • Jonah
  • Nasal Aspirator
  • Bumbo Seat
  • Sucking on your left fist
  • Looking at lights
  • Seeing us smile at him
  • Bouncing
  • Us blowing in your face


CURRENT DISLIKES
  • Your car seat
  • Sleeping on your back
  • Being left in a room for an extended period of time when you are awake
SPECIAL MOMENTS FROM THE MONTH
  • First time in the Church Nursery- 1/12/11
  • First Sunday at Church- 1/16/11
  • Baby Dedication- 1/23/11
  • Meeting GiGi
  • Meeting Jimmy and Cathy
  • First Rice Cereal- 2/3/11
  • First time to sleep through the night-2/1/11

1 comment:

Penny said...

He's getting so big! Cute pictures, especially the smiley ones. My middle grandson HATED the carseat, too. For.many.months. lol
Leon hated it and spent most of the 3 hours to and from Hattiesburg screaming~ that was about the only time he was not happy. Then, as soon as we got him into a "big boy" carseat, he was fine. Hope Micah out grows this soon. It's hard to drive with a screamer even if it's only a few minutes at a time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails