Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shutterfly

People who know me well can all agree on one thing. I take an obsessive amount of pictures. That started when Jonah was born and hasn't stopped. Now that Micah is here, I take even more. People often warned me that no one ever takes as many pictures of their second child. They were wrong...I take MORE! I'm not sure where my obsession about photos came from but I do know this. You always hear people say they wish they had taken more pictures but I've never heard anyone say they wish they had taken LESS! And, with the age of digital photography, it costs nothing. So, I snap away! I currently have 26,000 photos in my Iphoto Library. Those date back to 2007 when I got my Mac. I have them backed up to a Time Capsule but I always upload all photos by month to Shutterfly as an additional precaution. Since they are backed to Shutterfly already, it just makes sense to order all photo products from them.

Most every photo card I have ever sent came from Shutterfly. I have shopped around this year and keep coming back to Shutterfly to order our family Christmas cards. I love that you can filter the card options and choose to see only cards of a Religious nature. I hate finding the perfect card only to discover it has nothing pointing to the true meaning of Christmas. And, I love how you can filter your choices on color, size, etc. Click HERE to go directly to the page that gives you options for photo cards. I can't show you our card for 2010 yet because I want people to get it in the mail first. But, I will show you a few of my favorites.





Shutterfly really is the easiest way order cards. I recently ordered Micah's birth announcements from another vendor and I am so disappointed. I should have used Shutterfly because I have always been 100% satisfied with their products. I've never sent anything back or had reason to complain with their products. At this point, I'm not even sending out the birth announcements I got from the other vendor. They were that bad!

Over the years, I have given many gifts from Shutterfly. I have ordered keychains, calendars, photo books, aprons, coasters, mugs and prints. I have been 100 % satisfied and know you will too.

Try them...I promise you won't be disappointed.

You can see the 12x12 photo book I did of Jonah's first birthday below. I get so many compliments on it because of how professional it looks.

Click here to view this photo book.


2 comments:

Christy Bullock said...

I use Shutterfly too and love it! I've gotten several free photo books I've been able to make for myself or as a gift. I also love to do the calendars for grandparents at Christmas. And of course I make one for myself too! I buy prepaid packages to get prints cheaper for my regular photo albums and wait for the free shipping to order them all. I just got a bunch in the mail yesterday.

Barb said...

Can't wait to see this year's Christmas card - I still have last year's on my board at work! And if you'll send me your address (just send it to my inbox on facebook), i'll send you one of my shutterfly christmas cards, my first time ordering!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails