Thursday, December 9, 2010

More random pictures

One of the things I forgot about a newborn is that you take lots of pictures and pretty much have no stories to go with them. Over the past four weeks, I've tried to come up with something witty to go with each post or some poignant story. I just realized today that I should just man-up and tell you that most of these pictures have no point except just documenting the early days of my newborn. So, minus the picture of Jonah reading, just enjoy a few pictures of my little baby boy!


Jonah is amazing us with his reading skills. He is now sounding out words from billboards and signs along the roads. When he meets someone new, he tries to spell their name. He points out every word he knows when we are reading books to him. He even has a couple of books that are for beginner readers that he can actually read. It is so fun to watch him get it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails