Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A LONG walk

Since I'm not sick anymore and actually feel pretty great, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather and head out for a walk around our neighborhood. The route we take is about a mile but you would think we were asking Jonah to run a marathon with no training! As soon as he hears the word "walk," he starts whining about not wanting to go on a long walk and how long walks are not very much fun. Can you tell he got a little lazy while he laid around with me for 9 months?
The original plan was to put Micah in his stroller but at the last minute, I decided to put him in his carrier instead. I told Dan I felt like the contestants on The Biggest Loser when they have them strap all the weight they lost back on in order to run a race.
We got to the open field where Max likes to run so we stopped for a bit and let him off of his leash and just let him run. Papaw Jonah even ran with him for a little bit. I just hate we forgot a frisbee. That would have made the day for Max.





Micah slept through the entire walk and went down in his bed as soon as we got home. He's such a good baby. I know it won't be long before he is actually walking with us. I'll sure miss the newborn stage. I LOVE IT!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails