Monday, December 20, 2010

Dr. White

One of the worst things about moving to a new place is getting established with new doctors. That is even harder when you are surprised to find out you are expecting a baby and need to get in with someone quick. Fortunately, about 9 out of every 10 women I spoke to recommended a wonderful doctor to me and I was able to get in for an appointment with him. I was told the same things over and over about him.

1. He delivered John Travolta and Kelly Preston's baby. (not sure if that includes the last one)
2. He looks like an older Pee Wee Herman.
3. He is the best doctor ever!

I really was amazed at just how incredible this guy is. Everything he told me would happen did. His time lines on the day of Micah's birth were accurate within minutes. His care was exceptional. The only thing he didn't do well was figure out a way to keep me from getting sick every day.

I took my camera to my appointment today because I wanted a picture of him with Micah. He insisted I be in the photo too. I got out of the picture and said "now I want one of just you two" but he grabbed the nurse. I guess he thought I meant the two of them. Ha. Either way, I'm glad to have these for Micah.





2 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Sweet! I wish I had done that with B's doctor.

Rachel Boldman said...

Is Dr. White in/near Daytona? Or is he closer to your side of Volusia? We are moving to Daytona on Jan 1st so I'll need to hunt for new docs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails