Friday, December 24, 2010

Daddy's favorite

On our way to the Christmas Eve service tonight, we were telling Jonah what all would happen during the service so he would know what to expect. I told him there would be a time that all the children would sit on the steps while Dan read them a book about Christmas. He asked if he could go with Dan up there on the steps. Dan said "Of course you can!" I piped up and said "Yes, you are daddy's favorite little boy so you certainly get to go." Jonah asked "Daddy, will you tell all of those children that I am your favorite?" Dan told him "No, that wouldn't be very nice to say." Jonah quickly said "Well, I think you should say to all of them that Jonah is my favorite kid and all of you kids is not my favorite!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails