Thursday, December 2, 2010

Worn out baby!

Last Saturday, I needed to run a couple of errands around DeLand so I took one child with me and left one with Dan. I wanted to take Jonah but he isn't a real fan of the errands! ESPECIALLY when Dan is willing to sit and play games with him. So, Dan put Micah in his carrier (which he hates the getting in process) and I took him with me. We were gone less than 30 minutes but it wore him out. This is what he did for the next four hours after we got home.



I was determined to finish thank you notes that day so I pulled his little Moses Basket rocker over by the table and just wrote away. And, I'm happy to report that I DID finish minus the 6-7 I'm missing addresses for and the people who brought us dinner. I had to order more cards and as soon as those arrive, I'll be officially done. We were so blessed by so many people and I was really bothered that I had not gotten these done sooner. Thank you notes usually get sent by me withing 24 hours of a gift but being so sick during the pregnancy caused me to be in bed much of the time and I quickly discovered it is hard to write while laying down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails