Saturday, November 27, 2010

Micah's favorite place

I'm not a TV watcher but I L.O.V.E. The Biggest Loser. It is my absolute favorite show and the only thing I DVR. I usually wait until I have a couple of episodes at a time to watch because I don't like waiting to see what happens next. The other night, I went to our bedroom to catch up on the episodes I have missed since Micah's birth. He was wide awake when I went in there but that didn't last long. He can go from wide awake to sound asleep in just seconds when I place him on my chest. Dan walked in and then walked back out to grab the camera. I'm glad because I get to see how his sweet face looks when he is so comfy!






2 comments:

Aja said...

Would you believe neither of my boys have ever liked to sleep like that? They both only laid there and lifted their heads up like it was tummy time and not sleepy time! Never has a West child laid his head on a chest to sleep!

Amanda said...

The arm???? :) I see it's a lingering habit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails