Friday, October 22, 2010

Almost done

We are inching closer to the completion of both boy's rooms. Jonah loves to spend time with us in Micah's room when we are working in there. He is especially fond of the rocker/recliner we bought for that room. I'm wondering how long it is going to take him to realize that we need to use that chair with Micah once he arrives. Because, as of now, Jonah has claimed it. We are down to the last couple of details in the nursery then I can post pictures.

Jonah's room is done withe exception of a rather large package his NeNe mailed him today. And, by large, I mean the UPS man is gonna hate us. She sent Jonah a special chair and I can't wait to see it in his room. That will complete his room and we can post pictures of that too. Both pictures that Kathy did arrived last week and Dan got those hung. Jonah was especially proud of his!

So, stay tuned for pics of the completed rooms. I'll be glad to have both of those things scratched off my to do list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails