Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vinyl Wall Art

I've spent a lot of time on Etsy.com looking for something a little different to use on the walls in the boy's rooms. I've already ordered a canvas from my friend Kathy to match their bedding. And, my friend Amanda is painting the hospital door hanger for Micah which will also be in his room. Since I'm going to have the painted canvases bringing color in, I wanted something solid for their rooms also. These came in last week and the wonderful Mike Orr came over tonight and put them on the walls for us. Little did I know, he could have made these too!

Micah's name is over his changing table. I love the way it turned out. It looks great with the green walls in there.

Jonah's sports themed room has been so fun to (slowly) decorate. There are so many options out there. I'm taking the decor a little slow in both rooms because I want it to be things I really love...not just like. So, the completed pictures of both rooms will be up sometime in the next several weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get those?? I love them... Do they have any bright flowers??Diane

Cristi said...

Oh I LOVE the wall art! I have one in our front room that says Faith. Its really pretty. I have another one ordered and I am waiting on it that says Family. Yours look great!

Barb said...

Those are really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails