Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Shower Sneak Peek

I had the MOST wonderful shower today that I can't wait to share with all of you but I don't have the pictures yet. Margie was kind enough to share these with me so I could give you a peek but you have no idea just how incredible this shower was until you see the pictures that are to come from my awesome photog friend.

I walked into the room and it just took my breath away. Seriously, I can not wait for you to see! So, for now, enjoy the picture of the beautiful cake and a few shots of my sweet first born son from Margie's camera. He and Dan arrived the last 30 minutes and Jonah enjoyed every single moment of it.



2 comments:

Casey said...

Well, that is just the most adorable cake I've ever seen! Can't wait to see the rest.

Baylee's Mommy said...

You look GREAT! I mean it!!! What a tan. That Florida sun is doing you good :). Can't wiat to see the rest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails