Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pink or Blue

We are not those parents that have enough patience to wait until birth to find out the sex of the baby. This momma is a planner!!! We find out next week whether the baby will be a girl or a boy so we wanted to give our blog readers a chance to cast their vote. So, tell us...BOY OR GIRL?? Look on the left side at the top to cast your vote.

And, just so you know, after we find out, there will be a video announcement on the blog from the big brother! So, stay tuned next week for the big reveal!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh no! I leave for Germany on Sunday for two weeks, which means I have to wait even longer to find out! Well, I'm excited for you either way, and I'll look forward to seeing that video announcement as soon as I return. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails