Thursday, April 22, 2010

My little poser

Last year, a Children's shop in Natchez was closing so I got a few steals for the upcoming years for my little guy. One of the things I bought was a 2 pack of Bailey Boys boxer shorts. Jonah spotted them in his drawer a few weeks ago and asked about them. I explained what they were and he decided he wanted to wear them. He was a little concerned there was no picture of Spiderman or Buzz Lightyear on them. He immediately ran to his daddy to show him. Then, he wanted me to take his picture. Tell me this little kid doesn't know how to work the camera?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo CUTE!!! He should not be nearly that big yet...tell me he isn't going to be an underwear model. ha ha

Baylee's Mommy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Katie (and Tony) said...

OH! That last one is too much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails