Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 16 Ultrasound

Last Friday morning, Dan & I had our first opportunity to see this little baby. I had a 9:30 Ultrasound scheduled then had an appointment to see Dr. White. We were both excited to see and hear the heartbeat of this tiny little baby. Our office records Ultrasounds on DVD so we got a copy. I will admit, most of you will want to skip this video because as Jonah says "That is a big globby glob, not our baby!" But, I know my mom wants to see it and this was the easiest way to show her.

All was well with this little baby but due to my age and Jonah's 2 vessel cord, I have to have two Level 2 Ultrasounds over the next 8 weeks. Which, by the way, I would like to say just how old I feel since I've been pregnant. The doctor's office keeps referring to my age as if I'm 83. Apparently, 35 is the magic number for all things related to high risk pregnancy. So, I'll grab my walker and head on down to those next two appointments and will be sure to keep you posted.

Until then, enjoy this little video. Turn your speakers up to hear the heartbeat!



5 comments:

Amber said...

love love love it! so precious! God is amazing!!!!

Regina and David said...

enjoyed your video. I never could really tell anything about them until we saw our own. one of our highlights has been seeing our baby on the ultrasound. our next one is May 5 and we can't wait! we are excited for you all and look forward to following your progress. B.T.W.- I'm 38 and can soo relate to the age thing, lol.

Calley said...

Congrats on the new little one!!So wonderful!! :D

Penny said...

I'm thinking *girl* heart rate. We shall see! :)

3boysinBama said...

Congrats.... So excited for ya'll

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails