Thursday, March 25, 2010

The long awaited birdhouse

Ever since Jonah got tools for Christmas this year, he has wanted to build a birdhouse. I know there are kits out there to actually build them but Michaels had several ready made bird houses that were just waiting to be painted. Jonah chose the rocket ship. I even let him use his money that he received in Valentine cards to purchase all the supplies. He thought he was super cool for having his own money.

I told him he could pick three colors of paint. He chose pink, purple and yellow. After a little convincing, he changed his mind to red, white and blue. I knew that would make his dad happier than the princess colors.


We saved this special project for him to do with Mimi while she was here. But, believe it or not, this is the second set of visitors that spent time here without my camera coming out. My mind was still so fresh about the the new baby that I never thought once about taking pictures when my mom and grandmother were here. So, there isn't a post with the finished project. Ooops!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Only Preggo brain could make Nicki Glenn FORGET to take pictures! I'm still just tickled to death for y'all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails