Monday, January 18, 2010

A day with Mikenzie


Jonah's school was closed today for MLK Day so we invited Mikenzie to spend the day with us since her mommy had to work. We decided to have a picnic at the playground. Before I mentioned that idea to them, I should have checked to be sure I had the proper ingredients for a picnic. Oops! I made a quick call to Dominoes and got a carryout then headed to the park.


Pizza and juice boxes at the park. What could be better?










We got back home and only one of the two kids took a nap. I would like to say mine was the one who slept so soundly but he never closed those big brown eyes. After Mikenzie woke up from her slumber, we got Mr. Potato Head out and did some serious playing. It was fun having a girl around out house for the day. Although, she did make sure to tell me that we needed some girl toys! :-)




2 comments:

winstead family said...

you are seriously one of the BEST mommies i know. :)

Baylee's Mommy said...

What a FUN day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails