Sunday, January 24, 2010

Caring little boy

I started feeling bad Wednesday. By Friday night, I felt pretty yucky. I hated to be sick because Doug and his family were coming in from South Carolina late that night. I wanted to be well to have fun and play with those sweet girls of his. (5, 2.5 & 14 months old) They got here around 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning. As the day wore on yesterday, I felt worse and worse. I went to bed at 7:45 p.m.

They left our house around 7:15 this morning headed to Disney. I got up to see them but stood up and felt bad so I got right back in the bed. I've been here all day. I (according to Facebook) missed an incredible morning at church. I hate missing church and missing what God does there. Dan just left to go back for the evening service and the goodbye reception for The Orr Family. He left Jonah here watching a movie.

Just a few minutes after Dan left, Jonah marches in our room and crawls up on the bed from the end. He says "I'm here to make you feel better!" I told him I was fine but he should probably go back and watch his movie so he didn't get sick too. He said "It's okay if I get sick. I just want to sit with you for a few minutes!"

Seriously, how sweet is he? I love being his mommy!

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Pretty darn sweet! Hope you get better soon!

Ben Beck said...

That is adorable.

I hope you're feeling better! Let me know if you need anything; I only live a couple minutes away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails