Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reed wants a sister

A couple of years ago, I met a super nice family from Tennessee through their blog...LANDLIFE. They had just adopted their baby boy and I read their entire story and just wept. It was such a precious culmination of God's grace through their heartache of infertility. We started communicating and realized we had lots of things in common. I have followed the journey of their family since then and think they are such super people...and wonderful parents.

They are in the process of raising funds so they can adopt a baby girl. If you want to read about them, click HERE. I am doing a Tupperware Fundraiser for them right now so if you need anything, this is the PERFECT time to buy. 100% of my commission goes to their adoption fund. Dan & I have such a heart for adoption so their journey is very close to my heart.

They have told all of their blog readers and Facebook followers that it is through tomorrow only but since I'm late posting this, I'm going to continue this through Sunday. So, please look around to see if there is anything you could use from Tupperware and help Reed get his little sister!!!

Click HERE to go to my Tupperware website to help the Land family bring their little girl home.

1 comment:

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

Thanks again. We really appreciate you doing this for us. We can't wait to meet you all in real life one day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails