Saturday, October 3, 2009

Magic Kingdom

Jonah was thrilled to go to "Mickey's House." We all call it the Magic Kingdom but not him. Every now and then, he would yell out, "Mickey, where are you?" He is at such a great age to really enjoy Disney. He loves the characters and walks around with this wide-eyed stare. It is so precious to watch.





We got there as the parade on Main Street was ending but we found a spot right up front to watch the last 5-7 minutes. He could not believe all of his "friends" were that close to him. I don't know what age kids start realizing there is a human inside the suit but I love the wonder of experiencing things like this though his eyes. He was convinced that was "my woody and jessie!"

Then, out of nowhere, Lilo shows up and reaches out her hand for him. He shook with excitement. It was off the precious meter!













My favorite memory from this day came as we were leaving Goofy. As I was getting ready to snap the picture of them, I said "Jonah, look at me and smile!" He did and we were done. Then, he went back to Goofy and said "Goofy, did you smile too?"






There are two videos posted for you to enjoy. The first was right before we got on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. Jonah kept looking at people and doing the Pirate sound from his favorite Backyardigans movie. We, of course, had to get it on film so we asked him to do it again. Cracks me up every time.

The second video is of Dan and Jonah on Jonah's first roller coaster ride. He was on The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm. I tried to video from my seat but it was hard to hold the camera still with all the jerking. I think you'll get the idea. HE LOVED IT! If you listen closely, you can hear him giggling!




3 comments:

Ethan said...

How fun to be so close to Disney!! I just wanted to say blessings to you and your family in your new adventure in Florida. I know ya'll will be such a blessing to your new church! - Lauren Horton

Barb said...

Have you done the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor? I loved it! Of course, that might have been because it was a way to get inside out of the rain, but I thought it was pretty hilarious. Jonah looks like he had a blast at Disney!

pawpaw said...

Man , he looks like he had a big time , wish I could have been there !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails