Monday, October 19, 2009

Freedom Park

I had appointments all day long today so Jonah stayed at daycare after preschool. He loves it there so much that I think he is actually disappointed when I pick him up at noon. He cried for a week because he couldn't stay for lunch, nap time and playtime with his friends. We finally broke him of wanting to stay so I was afraid he would revert back today. Dan picked him up around 4:30 and told him they were going to the park. He wanted to know what a park was. Then, when they pulled up at Freedom Park, he said "Oh, this is a playground! Is a park a playground, Daddy?"




I followed him around with my camera and almost busted it a few times when I was looking through the viewfinder rather than my feet. Jonah giggled the first time I stumbled. He thought that was super funny!











I changed my SLR settings in order to capture some shots of him swinging. He had a grand time and there are some super cute pictures to prove it.


















It does not matter how much fun a child has, when it is time to leave, they are NEVER happy!

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

First off I love the little outfit. Was that purchased on your trip to Oprymills while in TN? The park looks like a blast. Everytime I take Baylee to the one here in Hendersonville it is WRAPPED UP! Of course that always tends to be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails