Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'M STUCK!!!!

We spent last Saturday night in Tallahassee, FL. Jonah was in the living area watching a movie while we watched the Mississippi State/Auburn game on TV in the other room. All of the sudden, Jonah started screaming "HELP ME, I'M STUCK!!!" I run in there to find him stuck in the foldout bed. I grabbed the camera before helping him. (Hey, I knew he was okay!!) You can watch the video below for more. And, be sure to notice how intent he was on watching TV.

video

4 comments:

Cristi said...

That was funny! I love the last part!

Penny said...

He's "about" to obey? Hilarious! Maybe my grands will start using that one. Sounds nice. =)

Baylee's Mommy said...

HAHAHAHA

4 J's said...

"I'm just about to obey!" love it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails