Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies from Sunday

Our service last Sunday was very powerful. God's spirit was very evident and so many hearts and lives were changed. Dan edited his sermon and the actual Cardboard Testimonies so that he could upload them to YouTube. There are three videos on his blog. Go HERE to see all of them. The first two are his sermon then the last is the video of the Cardboard Testimonies. I've only posted the last one but if you missed Sunday, please go to his blog and watch the first two before the final video.


11 comments:

Audra said...

I just sat here and bawled. That was beautiful. These people of God are beautiful, and the work of God is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Jami Ainsworth said...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed seeing this again.

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

That is amazing!

Vickie said...

I am so glad you posted this video!!! I was there and witnessed it in person and could feel God's presence overflowing the place. It was so great. I think I used a box of tissues sunday and another box watching the video.

Cristi said...

Will that service be on the local channel this Sunday night or was it aired last Sunday night?

Cristi said...

That was really good. A blessing!

Penny said...

I watched it twice and got a lump in my throat both times. Several of those are personal to me. Vic was my stepbrothers' uncle (they're both deceased) and I'm so glad he found Virginia! Sue's been a friend forever. Mrs. Nell is a good friend, too. Her story breaks my heart every time I think about her. Monica is a neighbor. So many hurting people in our little community. This video is such a beautiful visual aid (teacher talk =) to demonstrate how God's puts the broken back together again.

Brandy said...

Very moving

Brandy said...

Chelo and I enjoyed this very much.

Avery's Mommy said...

what an amazing thing to see how God changes lives!

Laura said...

cried and cried!! That was beautiful!!!!


Also & unrelated:
Can I buy something for your online Tupperware party for Adrienne?

:o) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails