Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Plans

Two weeks from today, my baby boy turns three years old. THREE? How can that be?? Wasn't he just born yesterday? Oh, what a sweet three years the Glenn household has had!! I was a little late planning the big party this year due to indecisiveness on my part. I know the day is soon coming where Spider Man and Transformer parties will be all the rage so I wanted to keep his party theme less grown up for just one more year. And, since he has a summer birthday, swim parties will always be an option. I would rather wait on those until the parents do not HAVE to be in the pool with them. So, I looked and looked and thought and watched what he enjoyed and settled on a Bounce House party.

The only negative is that having a bounce house party in the July heat would be almost unbearable. So, we improvised and moved it inside the gym. I have a huge bounce house with a slide coming and two smaller houses for the little kids. It just so happens that we had a couple of these at our church picnic last week and my decision was affirmed. Jonah LOVED jumping. I assume he will like it even more in the cool 70 degree gym.

His party is certainly open to anyone that wants to come. (Don't bring a gift! He will have plenty!!!) Call me for information and I'll give you all the details!

3 comments:

Sugar's Mommy said...

OOOOhhhhh....Can we come????? We love parties.

Audra said...

Awww! I wish we lived closer! We'd be there in a heartbeat!

Sounds like you've done a great job already! Here's to an awesome 3rd birthday!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I wished now we had planned Natalie's party a week later. I would have encouraged it if I had known they would be getting a new apartment a few weeks early. I knew they had to be out of their apt by the 31st...so I felt like the party needed be the 25th. Now I wished Natalie could attend his. She loves the jumping things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails