Friday, June 5, 2009

You want who??

Let me set this up for you. It was 2:00 in the morning when I heard Jonah crying in his room. Typically, I would wait a few minutes before going in hopes of him going back to sleep. But, since we are in the midst of potty training, I am always afraid there is a potty issue when he cries. So, I get almost to his room when I heard this "I need them, I need Stephen and Megan!" Ummm, what? I walk in and say "Jonah, what's wrong buddy?" He said "Where are Stephen and Megan, I need them?" I explained to him that they were asleep at their house and that is what he should be doing also. This went on for five minutes with him crying to see them. I remembered where my camera was so I grabbed it to document this. I knew they would not believe this story so I had to capture it on video. Granted, the video is jet black but at the end, I do show you his moon and the time on the clock just for proof that this was the middle of the night.

Oh, and for those of you who don't live here, Stephen is our new Worship Pastor and Megan is his wife. They moved here May 18 and apparently Jonah is quite smitten with them?!?! I sure hope they are smitten too because the next time this happens, I'm SOOOO calling them! ;-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm sure Stephen and Megan were very touched when you told them about this. Not so much, though, if you had called them at 2 AM. LOL
Next time you check my blog, check out my new one Footprints Photography. If you know of anyone that needs portraits, but can't afford to hire a pro, (not trying to take anyone's customers) please send them my way. thanks =)

Katie (and Tony) said...

Do you always sound this chipper at 2am? You are a much nicer mommy than I! I don't know if I could post a video I did at that time..probably because I wouldn't have done one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails