Friday, June 19, 2009

Work like daddy!

Dan has been working pretty diligently on school work over the last few weeks. You can almost always find 2-3 books in different spots around the house with hi-lighters in the middle of them. Jonah has seen this so much over the past year that he thinks that is the norm.

I was in the back doing something earlier this week when Dan called for me. I walked in the kitchen to find Jonah as Dan had just found him. He was sitting at the kitchen table in front of Dan's laptop "working like daddy!"


I love how authentic this next picture looks. He is intent on his book while clutching Elmo with the other hand.
I had a hat in my hand that I bought last weekend for him so Dan tried it on his big head. The poor boy had to get a 4-7 hat rather than a 2-3.

3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Love the hat!

Barb said...

That is priceless! I think you're raising a scholar/photographer. :)

Penny said...

Jonah is not big-headed! They just didn't size the hat for 3 yr. olds with the brain power of a 7 yr. old, that's all.
(My poor little Leon's head really is huge, but I still think he's a doll! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails