Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home for the summer

Jonah is having the time of his life this summer. Kassi Randall is keeping him at our house and he loves it. I love that he doesn't have to get up in the morning and rush only to leave. We were a little lost as to what to do with him for the summer. His daycare was available and very cost effective but I just didn't have a peace about leaving him there this summer. We took him out last fall when he started going to preschool five days. I had a couple of people approach me at church about wanting to keep him but they never mentioned it again so I was still at a loss as to what to do.

Then, a couple of weeks before school got out, Cindy Randall asked if I had anyone to keep Jonah because Kassi wanted to do it. I looked at her and asked if she was serious and the rest is history. Jonah loves her and is having a blast with her. (Max is pretty fond of her too!)


2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Dontcha love a good sitter?

Baylee's Mommy said...

Yes mam I agree that you are lucky to get to keep him home during the summer, I would also agree that Kassi is even more lucky to be able to keep that sweet boy every day. Sure wish she lived closer or I would have snatched her up myself ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails