Monday, May 4, 2009

We call him HALFBROW

When Jonah's eye wound was glued, they told us the glue would fall off in 7-10 days. Well, Saturday was the 14th day and it started to hang so I decided to pull it off. I ripped it quickly and Jonah screamed worse than we he hurt his eye originally. As I went to drop the yucky glue in the trash, I discovered half of his eye brow was on the glue.

Yeah, while the glue was off the wound, it had not released from his brow. So, when I ripped, it pulled his eyebrow off. I felt TERRIBLE!!! His brow is now almost half of its original length!!







I left the room and walked back to find him holding this picture of Dan with my bridesmaids from our wedding. I think he wants all of those girls to come visit in honor of our 10th anniversary this month!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hilarious!! His first waxing! hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails