Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preschool Pics

I happened to have my camera in my purse when I took Jonah in to school last Wednesday. When I saw he and John Walker recognizing they were wearing the same shirts but different colors, I had to pull out the camera.
I was also glad I had it when I walked in and Graci Jane came over to hug Jonah. I love to see kids interact and love each other!
Those kids all know me as the mom with the camera. When they see me, they come running and smiling. I PROMISE I didn't not pose the next picture. I looked up from snapping a picture of Jonah and there they all were. They love to have their picture taken.
When I walked in to get him, I saw them all gathered around working on something big! I found out later it was a Mother's Day project. When Jonah looked up to see me, he came running with all of his might! Then, when the kids saw me take his picture, they started posing again. Love it!



2 comments:

Sugar's Mommy said...

That is too funny. The Mom with the Camera.

Oh, and I have a question. When Bro. Dan gets his doctorate, does that mean I have to start saying, "Tell Dr. Dan I need to talk to him."? Cause that just doesn't sound right. I would like to waive the Dr. and still be allowed to refer to him as Bro. Dan. Tell him I need to talk to him about that.

Love y'all. And happy anniversary.

Barbara said...

I love your blog. Every morning when I come in at 4:30 I click to see what Jonah's been doing. Thanks for being so faithful to share this precious child with us. We are so proud of Dan for all of those wonderful grades, it really doesn't surprise me though, he's a natural.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails