Monday, May 4, 2009

Just a minute!

Jonah has had fever since 1:00 yesterday afternoon. We have been alternating Motrin and Tylenol but can't seem to rid him of it. I'm home this morning waiting on Docka Russ's office to open. I'm trying to get as many fluids in him as possible so if he asks for it, he is getting it. (We highly limit the juice he gets on a daily basis!)

He is laying in our bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He looked at me a minute ago and said "I need some juice!" I said "Okay, I'll get it for you. Be right back!" He said "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, do you mean in just a minute??" (Apparently, I must answer him with "Just a Minute" on a regular occasion!) I said "No, buddy. I'm getting it for you right now!" He said "WOW...RIGHT NOW?????"

Ha!

1 comment:

Sugar's Mommy said...

I hope he gets to feeling better. I know now how scary that fever thing is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails