Monday, May 11, 2009

Final weeks of the Renovation

The countdown is on for entering our new Sanctuary. We are SO very excited about being back in there for worship. I love going up there with Jonah on a weekly basis to explore the building and see all of the changes. Our first service will be May 17th at 6:45 p.m. It will be a prayer service. Then, on May 24th, our regular Sunday Morning service will be in there. We can't wait!

When we walked in Wednesday night, the carpet was down. Jonah laid down on it and rolled all over the place.


The colors are very neutral so I was glad to see the choir chairs had a pattern on them. I really like them. Maybe I'll join the choir so I can sit in one. Yeah, probably not!




Jonah found another block just like he found at the egg hunt. Man, if someone would have a block hunt, my kid would win first place!
There are still some spots in the building that are not covered with carpet, wood or tile. It is neat to walk around and still find scripture peeking out of some places.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your church looks like it is going to be really nice! You guys should be proud! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails