Monday, March 16, 2009

Made me smile

I was in a conference last Friday when my phone alerted me of a new message. The subject was "WOW!" I opened it to find this picture.

Dan and Jonah went to Uncle Marty's work because they had a big tractor display and served lunch. Dan said Jonah at 2/3 of a pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, potato chips and a cookie. I was soooo proud of him. He really seems to be making some progress where food is concerned.

P.S. Dan sent me a text to let me know he had Jonah from preschool and was on his way to see all the tractors. I asked to be sure he took the camera. He didn't He was SOOOO apologetic and figured I'd be upset with him. I sent him a text back and told him he was lucky because I was in a conference on encouraging your minister husband. They talked about how many OTHER people's problems your hubby deals with on a daily basis so are the things I get upset about worth it in the grand scheme of things? So, I would let him off this time. He is REALLY going to benefit from my attendance at this conference. HA!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I enjoy reading your blog. It even encouraged me to start my own. I take lots of pictures too, maybe not as many as you, but enough that many of my friends tell me that they think my camera is now an assessory. Alan's parents live about 3 hours away so they love to be able to see the kids on the blog on a regular basis. Thanks for being my "inspiration".

Vickie Fort

Vickie said...

I forgot to leave you my blog address. www.funwiththefunfamily.blogsot.com

Vickie Fort

Cristi said...

Funny, Todd acts like he doesnt know which button to push. Only photos taken by him are when I force him to.

destinmimi said...

Nicki,
I told you it would be worth it!! You know we are taking a bus from Parkway and have extra tickets for the conf in NO...we would love for you to go with us!! It's $175 and that includes bus, hotel, conf.. everything except meals...I think there are several tickets left so if you have some friends that want to go that would be great. You can also just buy a ticket to the conf which is $60 and not go with us... but going with us is so FUN!! Anyway, glad we connected and quit "Stalking" each other...hope to see you soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails