Saturday, March 14, 2009

From Mr. Mom...

While Mommy is off being inspired and encouraged by Beth Moore, the two Glenn boys are making our way on our own.  Tonight, Jonah fully realized that Mommy hadn't been here for a few days.  He cried (A LOT) at bedtime and kept saying, "I want my mommy!!!"  I told him that Mommy was in Nashville and that she would be home in a couple of days.  To give him a frame of reference, I told Jonah that mommy would be home on the day that we go to church.  He sat up in bed and said, "Let's go to church!!"  So cute!!!  He melts our hearts!

Just a look into our life.

Dan

2 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

This is the best story I have ever read on this blog!!!

THE MOMMY WHO MISSES HER LITTLE BOY AND HIS DADDY!!!

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

How sweet. Smart kid. I know his Mommy will be so glad to get home to her boys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails