Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Party

We have been considering having Jonah's 3rd birthday in the middle of May rather than in the blazing heat of the end of July. We want to do an outside dirt party but it is just too hot to do that so late in the summer. So, we have been tossing ideas around and talking about this over that last couple of weeks.

I was putting Jonah's shoes on a minute ago and I said "Jonah, what kind of birthday party do you want to have this year? The first year was a monkey party and the second year was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party."

He looked at me and without skipping a beat said "Let's have a hairbrush party and wear our pants with hairbrushes in it!"

So, all you blog friends, I need your help! Where can I get an invitation that has a pair of pants with a hairbrush in them? :-)

P.S. I think I'll just decide the party theme and leave the birthday boy out of all discussions!

5 comments:

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

Well, he IS your child. Quite and imagination.

Jami Ainsworth said...

Where did this come from? I have laughed and laughed and then had to read it out loud to Randy. Absolutely hillarious!

Anonymous said...

This is just tooo cute!!!

Amanda said...

I can already hear Larry the Cucumber singing, "Oh, where is my hairbrush?" in the background. Fun times!

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

Love the Larry song suggestion! Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails