Monday, February 16, 2009

WHAT WAS I THINKING???

Jonah's valentine party at school was Friday. I spent Thursday afternoon getting cupcakes made and treat bags assembled. I had everything ready so Jonah could help me after his nap. Approximately 7 minutes into his "helping," I began to question that decision!!


How precious is that face? He is really learning to look at the camera and smile. He only does it when he wants but it sure does make for a cute picture when he does. That smile usually follows him saying "Take my picture, okay?"

He loved helping with the treat bags. As you can see, he was super intent and took his job very serious. I accidentally left bubbles out of one and told me I messed it up. Ooops!



After assembling the treat bags and adding CARS valentines, Jonah took a break to eat a heart sucker. He loves suckers and would have been so content with just that until he spotted the cupcakes. He HAD to have a cupcake. He did so good with frosting it. (and eating it!)


Then, with no warning, the spoon went right in his mouth!! He decided it was better to eat it than to decorate it. I let him eat that one to his hearts desire. He loves the "ice" and would have eaten the whole canister if I had let him.







In the midst of decorating and eating the cupcake, I switched to video mode. Be sure to stay tuned to the end. What a funny, funny boy!

3 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Those poor kids...they sure didn't get much in their treat bags, huh?

You are quiet the "overdoer" too! LOL

Baylee's Mommy said...

I am SUCH a bad Mamma! All I took to B's school was Valentine cards. When I picked her up at the end of the day she had a goody bag filled with all sorts of treats and cute personalized cards. WHO KNEW?? I learned my lesson. Next year I will be more creative!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing girl. I had fun but Kason didn't want to help me like Jonah did for you.

Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails