Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine gifts

Jonah racked up on the valentine gifts and cards. He kept the US Postal service in business this holiday season. Unfortunately, I only had my camera near me on Wednesday when both of these gifts arrived.



While he was reading his new books, the phone rang. I went to grab it and when I returned, this is what I found. He said "it's hard to walk your shoes mommy!!!"

It bothered him greatly that the money didn't go back in the card. He refused to put in his bank or pocket because it came in the card and should stay in the card. I guess that is a great savings plan.
When we got home from church that night, Jonah found more Valentine gifts waiting at the door. John and Debbie Brocato left gifts for Jonah (and Mommy!) As you can see, he really enjoyed opening them!!!



The towel and book they gave him went perfect with his shirt and boots. It was definitely a farming theme around our house that night.
They even gave me a picture frame. Hmmmmm...who shall I put a picture of in that frame?? Jonah wanted to take my picture holding it. He did pretty good, huh?

2 comments:

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

i love the photo frame - good job Jonah on taking the picture of your Mommy

Avery's Mommy said...

omg what a great idea for the vacuum cleaner! avery is terrified of it when its on, when its off she'll sit right in front of it and stare at it like "don't you move a muscle!"

What a cute Valentine's Day you had!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails