Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The tricycle

Last Tuesday (yes, I am a week behind) was a beautiful day and I did not want to stay inside when I got home from work. So, we grabbed Jonah's tricycle and headed down the street. I was amazed at how good he did. He rode all the way to the Welch's house then back up the street to the Biglane's house.

He almost had a wreck because he couldn't quite watching the birds. Every bird that flew above us got great adoration from my little boy. He really does take time to enjoy the little things in life.


I had my phone in my pocket and realized I had neglected to send an important email before leaving work. So, I was typing and walking at the same time. I must have slowed down some because Jonah turned around and said "Come on or I will leave you!" Umm...I'm pretty sure he has heard that MANY times from me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails