Monday, February 16, 2009

There are no words....

Since Dan showed this as part of his sermon yesterday, I feel complete freedom to share it with the blog world! This, my friends, is my husband's senior portrait!!! We called his mom to get a copy of it and she quickly defended it by saying "that is what happens when you leave your son alone with a photographer!!" That's all well and good except she actually bought prints of this!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...don't hate him because he is beautiful!!!!

8 comments:

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

There are TEARS pouring from my eyes right now. Oh, Bro. Dan. I SO need to talk to you about this photo.

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

Oh my gosh I can't quit laughing! Bro. Dan's hair is killing me, I never pictured him with long hair. Wish I could have been in town for that sermon.
Emily

Joey Williams said...

WOW!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud! What a hot mess! :-)
Hope

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

There are no words...lol

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

oh. my. gosh. that should not be allowed!!!!!

and your favorite COUSINS are laughing right now!

we still love you, though, dan!

Baylee's Mommy said...

Oh I can think of LOTS of words when I look at this picture! ;)

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

This is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails