Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with "Docka Russ"

Jonah's pediatrician has become a very good friend of mine. I feel so blessed to know Jonah is in her care. She is a fabulous doctor and a good friend to me. She came over the Sunday night after Christmas to do Christmas with us. Jonah had presents for her girls too but they were with their grandparents. So, we sent their gifts with their mom.

The last picture cracks me up because she is SO not a dog person and Max is all up in her business. He thinks everyone comes to the house to see him. Poor dog...his life has changed so much!!



1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

So glad to know that when our house FINALLY sells and the day comes that I have to leave Dr. Khanfar, I have a very excellent Dr. Russ waiting. YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails