Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub...two toddlers in a tub!!!

Chris, Darla and Gavin came in Thursday night to spend the weekend with us. Jonah and Gavin are 3 months apart in age. Gavin was born on April 18 then Jonah on July 27. They were so funny together. We put them in the tub together that night before bed. Jonah was not happy about Gavin being in the tub with him. He said "I not want Gavin in the bathtub with me!" After we convinced him that it would be fun, he finally lightened up and seemed to enjoy bath time. He pitched a little 2 year old fit when I took him out of the tub.



I thought we were going to have an issue when Gavin poured a bucket of water over his head. But, we all laughed so then he did too!

The next picture shows Jonah's long eyelashes. Jami always points out how much she loves images that show eyelashes. I have to agree with her.








We got the boys out of the tub, dried off and down for the night without much chaos! Jonah typically goes to bed with ease but he tried to work the system that night. I knew he needed the rest because of the weekend ahead of him so I forced bedtime even though he was not happy about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails