Monday, December 15, 2008

Our WOULD BE Christmas Card!!!

I am SO late getting cards out this year. I had a grand idea to make my own. I loved the way they turned out but had significant issues getting them printed. I finally figured out how to convert them to high resolution but by the time I did that and got them uploaded and back to me, Christmas would be over. So, I finally broke down Saturday and made some on Shutterfly with snapshots from the front yard. They aren't quite as cute as my original and don't include the awesome cotton field pictures by Jami Ainsworth! But, they are ordered and on the way so that is what matters. But, since I liked my original idea so much, I wanted to share it on the blog. Just pretend you received this in the mail like I originally intended!!!


5 comments:

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

I'm so sorry you couldn't get those out! They are too cute. Jonah is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen!

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

I love the card photos. The cotton field idea is cute. Merry Christmas.

Regina and David said...

We'll pretend and we love it. It is such a cute card!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I finally ordered my cards, but I forgot to add our blog addy. I meant to. Maybe I will add stickers to the back include all of them. If I include Britt's there's four of them!

Barb said...

very creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails