Saturday, December 20, 2008

Helping!!

I was SO late ordering Christmas cards this year. They arrived late Wednesday night so I (along with the help of Cecelia Williams, Dan and Jonah) spent Wednesday night and Thursday stuffing and addressing them. We did 400 but were short by 43! So, I had to order more but they won't be in until Christmas Eve. It looks like some will go out late. That is SO NOT me!!

I sorted them Thursday night so I could take them to the post office before bed. Dan was in Jonah's room playing with him so I took the stamp in and asked him to do the return addresses. Jonah stopped playing and wanted to help. Oh, please notice Jonah's attire. I had to dig these clothes out of the summer storage bin because it was so HOT outside. Nothing like 76 degree weather in December!!






2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow!! That's alot of Christmas cards!!

Barb said...

400 wasn't enough?! That's crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails