Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun pictures

I came home from work last Thursday to find Jonah wearing a Grinch mask and eating string cheese. Seriously, how great of a life does a 2 year old have?? Dan has the task of playing the Grinch and reading "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" for a group of kindergartners at Vidalia Lower Elementary this week. He has the full costume so this should be very interesting. I wish I could see that.

I finally found a hat that would fit Jonah's big head. This had is a 4T! Yes, that is two sizes bigger than his clothes.


Jonah was dressed in his warm PJ's when we found out Cliff and Debra were back from Houston. So, we put a hat and rain boots on and went down to visit them. He is so mismatched but oh so cute!

2 comments:

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

Ok, Bro. Dan is gonna scare some poor little children with that mask. I'm scared and I'm in my 30's. I wish I could see him in it. That will be funny.

cheryl & dave w. said...

i can totally relate to trying to find hats to fit a little boys big head!! =) it's even harded to find big-headed infant hats!! the one you found for jonah is way too cute!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails