Sunday, December 7, 2008

Art Projects (week 13)


This wish list was on the door to his classroom. Dan was just glad he didn't ask his teacher to write down an Ariel doll. You know he is obsessed with The Little Mermaid! ;-)
I try to take my camera in when I go get him on occasion so I can capture what he is doing in the midst of the day. He didn't spot me but Mallory and Logan did. They both told Jonah his mommy was there.
When Marlie saw the camera she turned around and smiled. That kid is used to me always having a camera.
The next picture is one of my all time favorites. It is such a perfect depiction of his sweet personality. As a mom, you recognize certain faces and expressions and know exactly what they mean. This is one of my favorites!
He was being so sweet. He said "You come get me, mommy?" I said "Yes, baby! I came to get you." He said "Thanks!" What a sweetie! Check out his art project from Friday. They made Baby Jesus on a bed of hay. The hay was made from their hand prints. Jonah said "Jesus lay on my hands!"

3 comments:

Regina and David said...

I used to make those reindeer cookies. They are too cute!

Jamie said...

Olivia will so be sending Jonah a Christmas present....since they both like the same disney princess.... =)

Anonymous said...

This post made me cry, of course...he is so sweet and loves you and Dan more than anything. What a blessing from God to have such a precious child. I love him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails