Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunday cuteness

Jonah was especially cute Sunday morning before church. He was in a giggly mood and had a blast with Max.





It was pretty chilly outside so we bundled Jonah up in his new coat. He was quite impressed with it. He kept telling everyone at church to "look at my coat!"


We sat on the floor for 10 minutes or so laughing at Jonah and Max. I started the video and Jonah changed his mind about playing with Max and wanted to take a picture with me instead. I was able to capture a couple of giggles though.

video

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

I guess Jonah got over his dislike of long sleeve (winter) clothes. He looks like a little man!

cheryl & dave w. said...

how CUTE are these pictures??? Jonah is so handsome!!! I love that coat of his--so stylish! =) and max looks just as cute as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails