Saturday, November 22, 2008

Art Projects (week 12)

I left my camera with Jonah's teachers last week and Mrs. Alisa took a picture of Mrs. Tan helping Jonah with his Oreo Turkey. I could barely get this picture taken before little Piggy stuffed this thing in his mouth. I'm so glad I had my camera with me that day or we might have missed a picture of this!!!

I love the turkey they made with their hands and feet. How incredibly cool is this? Is it terrible to say that the first thing I thought about when I saw this was the mess that must have made with all those kids making these?
I am such a fan of the letter books they make each week. It is great reinforcement for what they have learned all week. It is so fun to let Jonah turn the pages and tell me what each picture is.




The last picture is one of the neatest projects they have ever made. They inked their arms from their hands to their elbow then stamped it on the page. Then, they stamped leaves all over the paper. Viola...a rake and leaves!! How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jefferson Street and sooo hope my little Eli can go there when he's old enough...Jonah has learned so much there; great teachers. Wish I had patience like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails