Wednesday, October 1, 2008

VHS Homecoming Parade

Jonah had a haircut Friday afternoon. We headed home as soon as it was finished. Traffic was being diverted because of the VHS Homecoming Parade. It took us right in front of Sue's Office so we stopped to see her and to watch the parade.

Jonah was once again enamoured by the band. He sat there with his mouth wide open and watched every step they made.


He was also pretty impressed with the cheerleaders. ESPECIALLY when Alexa threw him a football. It comes in handy when you know the cheerleaders!!


He totally racked up on candy but we gave it all away. Well, let me correct myself. I did let him keep one of the dum-dum suckers to eat on the way home.




It is always so fun to "happen" upon life experiences like parades you didn't know about. I love exposing Jonah to different things and letting him enjoy life. I especially enjoy living life right next to him!!! What a gift!

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Shame on you for giving all his candy away! Natalie loves sharing her candy with her Mimi. After all I probably love it more than she does.

Brandy said...

I love the first picture. He looks like such a little man with that serious face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails