Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning



Jonah and I didn't make it to Power Praying this morning because we were running late. We only needed about 10 more minutes but Dan had to get there. He does not like being late. I don't either! So, rather that make him late, we just hung around the house until time for Sunday School. I was able to snap a few pictures of my little one before he got in the van.

I love this outfit on him. Dr. Russ and I were shopping in Alexandria a few weeks ago when she spotted this outfit. I couldn't pass it by! I think it is so cute on him. (Even if he does look like a boy instead of a baby!)

2 comments:

4 J's said...

Where do you get the name bands around the cup he has? I really want to get some for JC.

Barb said...

He looks like a PREPPY boy. But that's okay, he's adorable anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails