Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Dan, Jonah and I made our 2nd Annual Trip to the Jefferson Street Preschool Pumpkin Patch tonight. We met The Hargon's there again this year. Well, except Josh didn't make it but Hannah was there. She turned 5 weeks old yesterday and I was able to get a few pictures of her since she was in a good mood! But, the most precious part of the day was to see Jonah and Marlie interact with each other. Those two sure love each other and treasure the time the have together. The last picture on this post is probably one of my most favorite ever! Before you look at these pictures, be sure to go back and look at last year by clicking HERE.






I only posted 6 pictures because I have almost 300 to edit and upload! I ended up taking pictures of Jonah, Marlie, Hannah and Sinnot. He is Jonah & Marlie's preschool class and they were both happy to see him there. Maybe more pictures will be up before too much longer...although, these are my favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Marlie kissing Jonah's head...he looked like he was enjoying it too! Precious pics - Zoozoo

Baylee's Mommy said...

LOVE these. I agree with Sue that the one of Marlie kissing his head is so super sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails